I’m sifting through the thinkhardthinkwell archives and pulling out some of my favorite posts–simultaneously fun and horrifying. Here are the Top Twelve from 2011, in chronological order. Enjoy!
- Losing Two Sons
- Why (and what) medical insurance should be required?
- Travelogue I: Winsome, Wooded Wisconsin
- Two-part review of T. David Gordon, “Why Johnny Can’t Preach”: one, two
- Ten Lost Tribes?
- “The Truman Show”–For Every Human Being
- Lament Over the Destruction of Sumer and Ur
- Creation vs. Flood
- …And pitched His tent among us
- Two Years’ Progress: Canon, LXX, and the WCF
- Completing a Thesis
- Hanukkah for Christians?