I’m sifting through the thinkhardthinkwell archives and pulling out some of my favorite posts–simultaneously fun and horrifying. Here are the Top Ten from 2012, in (rough) chronological order. Enjoy!
- Review: “Lamentations and the Tears of the World”
- A Bedtime Story
- Lamentations and the Holocaust
- “Supporting Israel”: Parts one, two, three
- Too Many Docs on the Dance Floor
- Life after Life-after-death
- Seasons: silly, scholarly and serious
- Falling into YHWH’s hand
- My Uncle, Abortion Czar
- Waning Evangelical Influence
- Why Did the NT Authors Overlook This?